When purchasing a new property, you never know what sort
of water damage the space might have seen with its previous tenants. Since mold only needs around 48 hours to start growing and spreading, it doesn’t take much for a house to be filled with this harmful issue. While you may not see any mold in the property, it could be growing inside the walls or inside air ducts without being detected. That’s where we come in.
At Inspection NOW, we believe in getting things done quickly and doing them the right way. A typical home inspection won’t include testing for mold, but we offer all the tests you could need and more. The old adage “better safe than sorry” certainly rings true for us, and we leave nothing to chance. We combine our state-of-the-art tools with 13 years of inspection experience to give you accurate results.
Make an informed decision by partnering with the Inspection NOW team. We look forward to helping you find peace of mind and the answers you need to confidently purchase your new property.
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), the world’s leading home inspection association, is pleased to announce its new venture with PRO-LAB, one of the world’s leading environmental testing laboratories. Our InspectionNOW staff has been fully trained and certified to perform a number of essential Lab analysis and is always striving to provide you with the precise information and peace of mind to ensure the future well-being for you, your investment and your loved ones.
Samples we offer:
~ Air-O-Cells ~ Z5 ~ Biosis ~ Slides ~ Swabs ~ Tape or Bulk ~ Carpet Cartidge
~ Bio-Tape ~ Petri Dish
Can mold grow in your lungs?
The mold spores can colonize (grow) inside lung cavities that developed as a result of chronic diseases, such tuberculosis, emphysema, or advanced sarcoidosis. … Invasive aspergillosis, the most severe type, occurs when the infection travels from the lungs into the bloodstream.
People with asthma and mold allergies are the first to ask about mold testing. Since their symptoms are primarily respiratory, it is only logical they ask for “air quality testing.” Other individuals looking for peace of mind or suffering much more severe symptoms sometimes also ask for mold testing air quality services.
Part of our job is to help develop a mold testing air quality sampling plan specific to your project/home or business, and to help interpret the lab results in light of discoveries made during the visual inspection.
8 situations that warrant testing for mold:
- You are experiencing allergic symptoms, such as stuffy head, headaches, scratchy throat, runny nose and not sure why.
- You think you see mold but are not totally sure it is mold.
- You smell a musty odor but don’t see any obvious mold.
- There have been plumbing leaks or water issues in your home or office.
- You want or need air testing after mold removal has been done by you or a professional to check whether mold levels have normalized.
- You are a buyer or seller in a real estate transaction and need evidence whether airborne mold levels are not normalized.
- You a landlord or tenant and need evidence whether there is a mold problem.
- You are looking for a general assessment of your indoor air quality to make sure your family is breathing high quality clean air in your home.